Women want a good love life, too!
It often seems that every time you turn on the radio you hear a commercial for another clinic specially designed to treat male sexual dysfunction. We knew that our program would be specially focused on the needs of women too. Many women have a hard time expressing their desire for a healthy and fulfilling sexual life. Our goal is to make it easy for you to reach out to us. Our programs have a high level of success and are presented in a comfortable environment.
As much as women want a good love life, there are factors that occur in a woman’s life that can prevent this from being the reality. Childbirth, menopause and other conditions can significantly hinder a woman’s ability to have a happy love life. Common issues that we treat include:
- Physical issues: vaginal dryness or need for lubrication
- Pain disorders: pain during sexual relations
- Sexual issues arising from cancer treatment
- Desire disorders (lack of libido or sex drive)
- Orgasmic disorders: difficulty reaching climax
- Arousal disorders: difficulty becoming excited
- Emotional Counseling
At UroligistOKC, You Can:
- Gain up-to-date and non-judgemental information about human sexuality and enhancement
- Work toward achieving a more fulfilling sexual life
- Obtain an understanding, diagnosis, and treatment of the physical basis of sexual problems and functioning, including:
- Identifying the physical causes of sexual problems and developing appropriate treatments
- Identifying the sexual side effects of medications you are taking
- Identifying the sexual side effect of lifestyle issues such as smoking, drinking, or lack of exercise
- Identifying and negotiating the sexual problems associated with physical illness or incapacity
- Identifying and attending to the effects of major medical treatments on sexual functioning, for example, breast surgery, debilitating or disfiguring illness
- Obtain an understanding, diagnosis, and treatment of the psychological, relationship, and social basis of sexual problems, including:
- Problems with sexual desire, sexual arousal, lack of lubrication, orgasm, and sexual pain
- We fully recognize that many times couples would like to work together to solve issues and always honor the wishes of partners who seek the value of couples therapy.